The following terms and conditions apply to Internet Banking Campaign Giveaway posts and by participating, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
The Internet banking Campaign will begin on Monday, 20th September to 20th December, 2021.
How to participate in the campaign
1. To participate, follow the campaign mechanism below;
Register to the Internet Banking platform:
2. Share a proof of your registration by sending your ID Number to the bank’s social media platforms. DM us on either of the channels below;
3. Our team will verify your registration using your ID number and the first submissions will get rewarded as identified on the social post.
4. The people who qualify for the giveaway specified on the respective digital channel will be contacted in the course of the campaign duration and will be directed on how to collect their reward
5. To be eligible for the campaign you must respond to the Internet banking post with “Giveaway Alert” headers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter by liking, commenting or sharing.
Cooperative Bank reserves the right to determine participant eligibility beyond the Campaign parameters.
Notification to participants
At the end of the campaign, 60 qualified participants will receive their rewards from the Co-operative Bank of Kenya. The winners will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages and will receive a phone call from our team. They will also be required to identify themselves when picking their speakers, by producing identification documents for verification.
1. Co-operative Bank of Kenya reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who is not deemed valid
2. The reward is non-transferable ; By participating in this campaign, Co-operative Bank of Kenya (or their appointed agents) reserves the right to use the names and images of the participants in any publicity campaign.
3. Rewards not collected by the 10th January, 2022 will be forfeited
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms & Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the campaign, the decision by Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited (or their appointed agent) shall be final.
Authorized financial services and registered credit provider. Co-operative Bank is Regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya.